by Katy Tessman, New School Services Project Manager at Mackin Building a diverse collection of fiction, nonfiction, [...]
From conversations on digital content to usage suggestions, this is the future of learning.
From classrooms to libraries, fundamental topics and issues are enthusiastically covered.
The latest trends, topics, products and influential people are all right here.
Be the change in your library with fresh ideas and insight from pros just like you.
Be a part of the evolution of effective teaching and learning methodology.
Transform and Thrive Magazine
Considering a library transformation but don’t know where to begin? We’ve assembled pages of relevant concepts, ideas and insights from our TYSL Advocates.
Fresh From the Blog
Mark Oshiro is making a name for himself. Already a well-known writer and media analyst for the Mark Does Stuff online community, he now has set himself apart from the crowd with his debut YA [...]
What We’re Tweeting About
- RT @MackinLibrary : In your opinion, which book is better?? "The Catcher in the Rye" or "The Kite Runner? Two classics, only one will move… 19 minutes ago
- Don't forget to pick up some free stuff like free #eBooks, subscriptions, and more on our #FreeStuff page! Load up… https://t.co/YQjnWm8Ffa 54 minutes ago
- Full #STEAM ahead with these great titles from @penguinrandom ! Inspire young readers to #make, #code, #tinker and… https://t.co/7iM3Gtj4gz 45 minutes ago
- RT @MackinVIA : Today is the last day that the @NFL will donate $5 to @Stand4Heroes , @wwp , @pattillmanfnd , @TAPSorg , and @the_USO for every… 1 hour ago
- RT @MackinLibrary : Winning with 71% of the total vote, "Animal Farm" moves on in our tournament to see which book is the best! Up next, #… 18 minutes ago
- RT @MackinLibrary : In your opinion, which book is better?? "The Catcher in the Rye" or "The Kite Runner? Two classics, only one will move… 18 minutes ago