From conversations on digital content to usage suggestions, this is the future of learning.
From classrooms to libraries, fundamental topics and issues are enthusiastically covered.
The latest trends, topics, products and influential people are all right here.
Be the change in your library with fresh ideas and insight from pros just like you.
Be a part of the evolution of effective teaching and learning methodology.
Transform and Thrive Magazine
Considering a library transformation but don’t know where to begin? We’ve assembled pages of relevant concepts, ideas and insights from our TYSL Advocates.
Fresh From the Blog
As a child, Malala Yousafzai had a prized collection of trophies for her academic achievements, but never in her wildest dreams did she ever think that one day not only would she have an award [...]
What We’re Tweeting About
- Did you know you can download a #free 2019-2020 Texas Bluebonnet Award poster at https://t.co/v2nEmR7k6n? Well, you… https://t.co/qYWtU9ki8f 48 minutes ago
- So, what happens when #students stop reading over the summer? Well, more than you may think! We've created this awe… https://t.co/4K4lML3cE1 1 hour ago
- RT @jwmslibrary : We decided to try #squishycircuits today, lots of fun! #circuits #Maker #STEAM @Makerspaces_com @MakerEdOrg @MackinMaker @… 27 minutes ago
- Catch up on our latest #makerspace blogs from our community site! Read our latest, "Are You STEaMing Ahead or Are Y… https://t.co/DfINQu30Kk 34 minutes ago
- RT @MackinMaker : Catch up on our latest #makerspace blogs from our community site! Read our latest, "Are You STEaMing Ahead or Are You Maki… 10 minutes ago
- RT @MackinLibrary : Our "Which Children's Book is the Best" tournament has a winner! After over 100+ votes in the polls, "The Very Hungry Ca… 2 hours ago