From conversations on digital content to usage suggestions, this is the future of learning.
From classrooms to libraries, fundamental topics and issues are enthusiastically covered.
The latest trends, topics, products and influential people are all right here.
Be the change in your library with fresh ideas and insight from pros just like you.
Be a part of the evolution of effective teaching and learning methodology.
Transform and Thrive Magazine
Considering a library transformation but don’t know where to begin? We’ve assembled pages of relevant concepts, ideas and insights from our TYSL Advocates.
Fresh From the Blog
For decades there has been a lack of choices for books featuring diverse characters created by diverse authors and illustrators. In response, We Need Diverse Books (WNDB) was created to bring [...]
What We’re Tweeting About
- RT @MackinLibrary : 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘: Which #BookSeries is better, #HarryPotter or #TheLordoftheRings? Vote below in our #poll and check back in 48 hou… 12 hours ago
- Were you watching the #AppleEvent today? @Oprah made an appearance and said that she was going to build "the bigges… https://t.co/y4hjGXpCXv 14 hours ago
- #DesignThinking brings a lot of questions to mind! Like, could we live underwater? What makes a good backpack, and… https://t.co/ozy1iokg7b 14 hours ago
- RT @glma : Need funding for your incredible library programming ideas?? Don't miss out on the opportunity to apply for the Mable Wyche Under… 15 hours ago
- "One of the greatest challenges facing educators is getting students to be proficient, passionate readers. Surprisi… https://t.co/JDCNEwqWRK 17 hours ago
- RT @MackinVIA : Want to make sure your students are actually reading their #eBook assignment(s)? Did you know that with @MackinVIA , you can… 17 hours ago