From conversations on digital content to usage suggestions, this is the future of learning.
From classrooms to libraries, fundamental topics and issues are enthusiastically covered.
The latest trends, topics, products and influential people are all right here.
Be the change in your library with fresh ideas and insight from pros just like you.
Be a part of the evolution of effective teaching and learning methodology.
Transform and Thrive Magazine
Considering a library transformation but don’t know where to begin? We’ve assembled pages of relevant concepts, ideas and insights from our TYSL Advocates.
Fresh From the Blog
Mark Oshiro is making a name for himself. Already a well-known writer and media analyst for the Mark Does Stuff online community, he now has set himself apart from the crowd with his debut YA [...]
What We’re Tweeting About
- Covering a wide range of topics, HistoryLab is an expansive historical database. Perfect for K-12 classrooms, Histo… https://t.co/dNVXDBOZre 2 hours ago
- Now through January 31st of 2019, get ALL Capstone Interactive ( @CapstonePub ) #eBooks 50% off on your MackinVIA! Do… https://t.co/8hkLPJmRo7 3 hours ago
- What an amazing idea for your #makers! A great non-digital #Minecraft activity for your students to take part in! T… https://t.co/YmHgiK0Qhj 59 minutes ago
- Have you heard of Makedo!? Makedo is an open-ended toy construction system that allows #makers to use reusable tool… https://t.co/INHWThfw3P 2 hours ago
- RT @MackinLibrary : Will you be attending the #MMSA18 conference next month? If you are make sure to come to @jenplucker 's session(s) on Dec… 2 weeks ago
- Libraries are changing, and that's not a bad thing! Libraries are becoming hubs for learning, #making and much more… https://t.co/NkBPEac00v 2 weeks ago